Swiss CNC Programmer - Windsor, CT
Rem Sales, the North American importer of Tsugami Swiss Style Lathes, gang tooled lathes, and horizontal machining centers, is seeking an ambitious and conscientious Swiss CNC Programmer to report to the Windsor, CT location. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry. Rem Sales is a division of Morris Group, Inc., one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America.
As an Swiss CNC Programmer, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding customer needs in an industrial environment by using state-of-the-art instruments, advanced computer systems and knowledge of programming and engineering. The Swiss CNC Programmer will be technically inclined and will run and process parts on Tsugami machine tools. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing turnkey projects, demonstrations, and other customer related projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Conducting pre-sale activities and reviews including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine assessment and recommendations, part processing recommendations and development of turnkey proposals
- Making accurate cost estimates, writing engineering reports, and interpreting plans and specifications
- Developing/ implementing custom demonstrations and training customers in the safe set up and operation of CNC machining centers, lathes, grinders, Swiss style lathes and/ or multi-tasking machines
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
The successful candidate will have a strong hands-on machining background with a minimum of three years applicable experience as a Swiss-turn CNC machinist/programmer. Knowledge of Fanuc controls, with 5-axis experience a plus. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CAD/CAM software needed. The Swiss CNC Programmer will be able to work independently and as a team player, have excellent customer service, and effective communication skills. This position requires some overnight travel throughout our regional territory.
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.