26 mm, 6-Axis Opposed Gang Tool CNC Lathe
Swiss Turning Performance, Job Shop 6-Axis Flexibility
The B0 family of Tsugami Swiss Type Lathes is designed to give you exactly the capability and capacity you need at an affordable price. Each incremental model adds features to the core B0 machine and bed and represents years of Tsugami testing and research.
The B0266 26 mm 6-axis convertible Swiss Type Lathe adds Y2-axis capability to the back tool post, a standard 4-spindle cross rotary tool and C axis to each lathe. Tool positions increase to 31 standard and 43 optional from the 5-axis B0 model. The B0266-II allows back CNC milling operations to be overlapped with the turning operations on the main spindle, greatly reducing cycle time.
This CNC automatic lathe includes many high end features such as Tsugami's gang type tool post, rigid cast iron frams, 10,000 rpm main / 10,000 sub spindle speeds and the FANUC 32i-B control. The machine's shop footprint is small considering its complex part capability.
Key Advantages Include:
- 6-Axis Swiss Style Lathe with Enhanced Y-Axis Capability simultaneously machines parts requiring complex back machining
- Modular Tool Zone uses cartridge type live tools
- 21 Tool Positions Standard, Optional 43: Combination of rotary tools, ID holders and turning holders
- Additional Tool Post Beside Back Spindle - Deep Hole Drilling capability up to 100mm
- Optional Back Spindle Rotary Tool - Off-center drilling/tapping and end milling may be performed simultaneously with main spindle
- 270 mm Stroke, 50mm when used in chucker mode
- Rapid Traverse Rate of 32 m/min - shortens idle and cycle times
- Fanuc 32i-B CNC Control
The Tsugami B0206-II is CONVERTIBLE and may be run as a traditional sliding headstock Swiss Type Lathe using the guide bushing or run without the guide bushing with the addition of an optional chucker kit. When run as a chucker the lathe can use drawn bar stock instead of centerless ground stock, dramatically reducing remnant size and increasing shop flexibility.
|Maximum Bar Stock||26mm|
|Sliding Headstock / Guide Bushing||YES|
|CONVERTIBLE: Run w/o Guide Bushing (chucker)||YES|
|Max Length: with Guide Bushing
Max Length: w/o Guide Bushing
270 mm / 8.26”
|# Tool Positions (std / max)||31/43|
|# Live Tool Positions (std / max)||Varies by options|
|Main Spindle Speed||200 – 8,000 rpm|
|Sub Spindle Speed||200 - 8,000 rpm|
|Live Tool Speed||5,000 rpm|
|Main Spindle Motor||3.7 / 5.5 kW|
|Weight||3,400 kg / 3,858lbs.|
|Footprint: W x D x H||1,640× 1,125× 1,700 mm
64.5" x 44.3" x 66.9"
- Rear Drive Rotary Tool
- Back Rotary Tool
- Rotary Tool Beside Back Spindle
- Direct-Drive Guide Bushing
- Chucker Kit
- Cross Rigid Tap
- Back Rigid Tap