The Tsugami FMA5-II Lightning produces small to medium sized workpieces at incredible speeds. This cell combines robotic technology with high rigidity and precision to increase your production rates. Repeatability at 0.000080 is outstanding.
- Designed for semi attended and unattended operation.
- Available in 3, 4, and 5-Axis models.
- Automation software included for automatic cycling of work in queue.
- Most rigid design available, square way system
- Near 1,000 ipm traverse rates.
- less than 2 second tool change time.
- rapid 1 degree indexing B axis.
- Standard with 8 pallet queue
- Standard with 62 tool automatic toolchanger (126 or 190 ATC optional)
- Super high-torque 10,000 rpm spindle standard (150 ft/lb torque @ 330 rpm)
- Fanuc 18iM control
- Fibre optic drives
- Drill breakage detection unit standard
- Monitored lubrication system for unattended operation
- Increased Throughput
- Lower Scrap & Rework
- More Efficient Change-over
- Operator Friendly – Human Engineered
- Fast Payback Through Production Efficiency