Programming and Operation Classes
2013 Training Schedules
***Programming and Operation Classes are from 9am to 4pm***
May 13-17: BH20/38 (3-path control)*
August 12-16: B0125/205/266/326*
November 11-15: S207 & B0327*
*Dates and content subject to change based on participant demand
For class Itinerary and Information please click on the class name above.
- Students must fill out and submit the class registration form at least 3 weeks prior to the class date to attend.
- For Tsugami models not listed, please fill out the registration form and include the model you would like to be trained on. REM Sales will contact you to discuss.
- All of the above classes will be held at our Windsor, CT headquarters and begin at 9am. Please call (860) 687-3400 to inquire about classes held at other facilities
- For lodging and travel information, including discounted hotel rooms, please Please click here.
- Attendees should bring a scientific calculator, a notebook and laptop (if desired). Attendees should be prepared to participate in classroom and hands-on training
- Classes are subject to cancellation due to low registration volume. REM Sales will contact you if we decide to cancel the class and you have already signed up.
Contact Information: For questions concerning courses please contact Rob Puhalski via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (860) 687-3423.