The Tsugami B0326-II easily and quickly converts from direct-drive guide bushing bar-fed operation to non- guide bushing operation when fitted with an optional chucker kit. Ideal for short or prismatic parts, this added flexibility also reduces expensive material costs. Equipped with modular live tooling for quick changeovers and a large, easily accessible tool zone, the B0326-II is ergonomically designed for the North American market. A dual path Fanuc 32i-B CNC slashes cycle time by permitting true simultaneous operation of the main and sub spindle. The addition of a back rotary tool is optional, further enhancing the machine’s capabilities.
- Machine complex parts using the main and back spindle simultaneously
- Live face and cross tool positions in a modular tool zone
- Optional direct-drive rotary guide bushing
- Optional angular live face drills and thread whirling attachments
- Run with or without guide bushing