Tsugami's BW12 is designed to produce complex parts quickly. The BW12's three path control combines with the independent gang slide to deliver the shortest possible cycle times. There are a full compliment of driven tool positions for the main and sub spindle.
Key Advantages Include:
- Fast and Precise: 12,000 rpm main and sub spindle .
- Simultaneous cutting: 3 path Fanuc CNC allows for simultaneous use of both main spindle gang plates and sub spindle.
- Independent Gang Slide: The BW12 has pinch turn capability.
- Modular Tool Zone: Configure the tool zone as your needs change.
- Open Tool Zone: Access tool zone from front and rear.
Key Features Include:
- Maximum Bar Capacity: 12mm (0.4724")
- Max. Workpiece Length: 170mm (6.69") with stationary guide bushing. 80mm (3.15") with driven guide bushing
- Main Spindle Speed: 12,000 rpm
- Rapid Traverse Rate: 24m/min - 945 ipm
- Total Number of Tools: 21 Tools
- Machine Weight: 2,650 kg (5,830 lbs)
- Machine Control: FANUC 16i-TB