The new Tsugami SS207 20mm Swiss Turn performs continuous live cutting utilizing a Servo driven B-axis. Precise angles and sculpting are achievable with B-axis live tools (three front, three rear) performing in coordination with the C-axis. Cartridge- type live cross and face tools can be changed over in the main or sub spindle tool zones quickly and easily. When equipped with an easy-to-install chucker kit, the convertible SS207 can utilize drawn bar stock and reduce the remnant waste of expensive materials.
- Unique Modular Tool Zone - Live tools can be moved at will!
- Produce Complex Parts from Bar Stock - Live cross and face tools for main and sub spindle
- B-Axis Live Tools - Create sculpted shapes
- Convertible Machine - The SS207 can be run as a "chucker," without the guide bushing.
Key Features Include:
- Maximum bar capacity: 20mm (.787 in)
- Max workpiece length: 210mm (8.67 in)
- Main spindle speed: 12,000 rpm
- Tool spindle speed: 8,000 rpm
- Rapid traverse rate: 32m/min (1,260 ipm)
- Machine control: Fanuc 32i-A