The SS platform from Tsugami is a flexible design, allowing it to grow and change with your business. Configure the tool zone in minutes. SS Series machines feature live face and cross tools for the main and subspindle. A dual path Fanuc 32i-A CNC slashes cycle time by allowing for true simultaneous operation of the main and sub spindle. SS Abile software is provided standard with each machine. This unique CAD/CAM software utilizes a simple building block concept to design your part. You'll be cutting your first part before you know it!
Key Advantages Include:
- Unique Modular Tool Zone - Live tools can be moved at will!
- Produce Complex Parts from Bar Stock - Live cross and face tools for main and sub spindle
- Handles Long Parts - The SS20 features 220mm of stroke, the SS26 has 270mm, the SS320 has 320mm
- Easy to set up, operate and Use - SS Abile software has you cutting parts quickly
- Convertible Machine - The SS20 and SS26 can be run as a "chucker," without the guide bushing. Learn More!
Key Features Include:
- Maximum bar capacity: SS20: 20mm (.787 in) - SS32 32mm (1.25 in)
- Max workpiece length: SS20: 220mm (8.67 in) - SS26: 270mm - (10.63 in) - SS32: 320mm (12.59 in)
- Main spindle speed: SS20/26:10,000 rpm - SS32: 8,000 rpm
- Tool spindle speed: 5,000 rpm
- Rapid traverse rate: 32m/min (1,260 ipm)
- Total number of tools: 24
- Machine weight: 3400kg (7,480 lbs)
- Machine Control: Fanuc 32i-A