Tsugami's TMU1 is the most capable swiss-type lathe on the market today. It is designed for manufacturers who produce complex parts in short runs. It's B axis live tool spindle allows for virtually any part to be produced from bar stock. The TMU1's tool magazine helps you keep the tools you need resident, virtually eliminating costly setups and job changeovers.
The TMU1 is a Swiss Type Automatic Lathe features 15hp front and rear spindles, a 7.5hp driven tool spindle, a 16 station front turret with alternate stations accepting two ID tools, an automatic tool changer, full C axis for the front and rear spindles, and a B axis live tool spindle with 210 degrees of positioning.
Standard Machine Specifications:
- Maximum bar stock diameter: 38mm
- Maximum headstock stroke: 250mm
- Maximum main spindle speed: 6,000 rpm
- Maximum tool spindle speed: 10,000 rpm
- No. of Tool Stations on Turret: 16
- Number of tools in magazine: 60 (118 optional)
- Feed rate (Z1, Z2, A2): 40 m/min (1,574 ipm)
- Feed rate (all others): 24 m/min (945 ipm)
To inquire about the TMU1, please contact us
Other Machine Photos