Careers at Rem Sales, LLC.
Rem Sales, the North American importer of Tsugami Swiss Style Lathes, gang tooled lathes, and horizontal machining centers, is seeking talented and committed team members. We provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
The Universal Product Specialist will the primary technical resource to support the Universal product line which includes Tsugami non-Swiss turning machines including, but not limited to the M0 and VA series of machine. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Distribution to ensure training, knowledge, support of the products.
- Aid in the promotion (work with marketing to develop, maintain and distribute sales tools), and fulfillment of all Universal Tsugami products.
- Items that are critical include but not limited to proposals, pricing, options, accessories, training sales staff, etc.… on all things related to the Universal products.
- Work closely with Service, parts, contracts and other Rem internal teams to ensure a robust product offering and troubleshoot/eliminate issues.
- Be “hands-on” with proving out machines and creating demos for shows and open houses.
- Urgently handle issues and communicate to Tsugami the market needs re the products.
- Develop, test and recommend 3rd party accessories to aid in the performance of the Universal product line.
- Demonstrate ability to develop strong local distributor relationships.
- Ownership of customer related problems and coordination with sales and service departments when necessary for resolution of problems to ensure customer service satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of new and existing Universal Tsugami products and implement as appropriate.
- Communicate with Tsugami Regional Sales Managers on projects and opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of applicable experience
- Milling experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and logistical skills are required
- Highly-detail oriented, organized, and possess the ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other business related programs as necessary
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Sense of urgency, high energy and passion
- Travel Requirement: 50% of the time as necessary. Travel can be regional or national in nature and could include travel to Asia to work with Tsugami.