B0126-III - 12 mm, 6-Axis Opposed Gang Tool CNC Lathe
The Tsugami B0126-III is a 6-axis convertible opposed gang tool CNC lathe that adds Y2-Axis capability to the back tool post of the B0 configuration. Overlapped, simultaneous machining is enabled. Plus, back slotting, back end milling, and back cross drilling/tapping may be performed. Use the B0126-III for traditional 12 mm Swiss turning or operate in chucker mode when making parts smaller than 3:1 L/D ratio (optional conversion kit needed).
Y-Axis Machining, 25 Tools, 6-Axis Swiss Turn
The B0 Family of Tsugami Swiss Type CNC Automatic Lathes is designed to provide the exact capability and capacity you need, at an affordable price. Each incremental model adds features to the core B0 Lathe, representing years of Tsugami testing and research.
The B0126-III is a 12mm, 6-axis convertible Swiss turn that adds Y2-axis capability to the back tool post for additional flexibility to the B0 configuration. Tool positions increase from 21 (B0125-III) to 25. This B0126-III CNC Lathe allows back milling operations to be overlapped with the machining operations on the main spindle, greatly reducing cycle time.
This CNC automatic lathe includes many high end features such as Tsugami’s gang type tool post, rigid cast iron frame, 12,000 rpm main and sub spindle speed and the FANUC 32i-B control. The machine’s footprint is small considering its complex part capability.
The Tsugami B0126-III is CONVERTIBLE and may be run as a traditional sliding headstock Swiss Turn Lathe using the guide bushing or run without the guide bushing with the addition of an optional chucker kit. When run as a chucker, the turning center can use drawn bar stock instead of centerless ground stock, dramatically reducing remnant size and increasing shop flexibility.
|Maximum Bar Stock||0.5″ (12 mm)|
|Sliding Headstock / Guide Bushing||YES|
|CONVERTIBLE: Run w/o Guide Bushing (chucker)||YES|
|Max Headstock Stroke w/ Guide Bushing
Max Headstock Stroke w/o Guide Bushing
|210 mm / 8.26”
45 mm / 1.77”
|# Tool Positions||25 Max|
|# Live Tool Positions||8 Max|
|Main Spindle Speed||12,000 rpm|
|Sub Spindle Speed||12,000 rpm|
|Live Tool Speed||8,000 rpm|
|Main Spindle Motor||1.5 / 2.2 kW|
|Weight||3,858 lbs. (1,750 kg)|
|Footprint: W x D x H||65” x 44” x 67” (1,655 mm × 1,125 mm× 1,700 mm)|
- Enhanced 6-axis Swiss Style Lathe at minimal investment cost
- Y2 Axis Added to Back Tool Post enables multiple back milling operations plus simultaneous operation of main and sub spindles.
- 25 Total Tool Positions include multiple rotary and fixed tool configurations; 2,3, or 4 spindle Cross Drill Option and tooling
- Back Milling Operations enable back slotting, back end milling, back cross drilling/tapping
- 210 mm Stroke, 45 mm when used in chucker mode
- Rapid Traverse Rate of 32m/min shortens idle and cycle times
- Enriched NC Functions Standard – tool nose radius compensation, chamfering and corner rounding and cutoff detection, plus many more..
- Fanuc 32iB CNC Control