B0386-III - 38 mm, 6-Axis Opposed Gang Tool CNC Lathe
The Tsugami B0386-III is a highly rigid 38 mm, 6-axis Swiss Type CNC lathe built to take the heaviest of cuts. With machining capability of 42 mm material in chucker mode and an oversized spindle bore, this turning center delivers the advanced technology and performance that today’s machine shops need, at a competitive price.
Rigid, Chucker Convertible Platform for Taking Heavy Cuts
The Tsugami B0386-III is a 38 mm, 6-axis Swiss Type CNC lathe built to take the heaviest of cuts. With machining capability of 42 mm material in chucker mode and oversized spindle bore, this turning center delivers the advanced technology and performance that today’s machine shops need, at a competitive price.
The Tsugami B0386-III was specifically designed with heavy cuts in mind. Large linear guides, a three toggle clamping system, and extra ribbing under the spindles are just a few of the Tsugami B0386-III’s engineering advancements. The Tsugami B0386-III comes with powerful horsepower milling spindle motors; increased ability to perform cross milling and drilling features. The 8 station, driven back working block allows maximum capability for parts with many complex features. The oversized spindle bore allows for 42mm material to be fed through the spindle using the included chucker conversion kit.
This machine’s eight standard cutting axes (X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Y2, Z2, C1, and C2) along with B0 Series Abile Programming Software makes easy work of your toughest applications.
|Maximum Bar Stock||38 mm / 1.5″ Guide Bushing Mode
42 mm / 1.65″ Chucker Mode
|Sliding Headstock / Guide Bushing||YES|
|CONVERTIBLE: Run w/o Guide Bushing (chucker)||YES|
|Max Headstock Stroke w/ Guide Bushing
Max Headstock Stroke w/o Guide Bushing
|320 mm / 12.6”
70 mm / 2.75”
|# Tool Positions (std / max)||29 / 42|
|# Live Tool Positions (std / max)||15 / 26|
|Main Spindle Speed||200 – 6,000 rpm|
|Sub Spindle Speed||200 – 7,000 rpm|
|Live Tool Speed||6,000 rpm|
|Main Spindle Motor||7.5 / 11 kW|
|Weight||4,850 kg / 10,694 lbs.|
|Footprint: W x D x H||2,240 x 1,515 x 2,050 mm
88″ x 60″ x 81″
- Capability to machine 42 mm material in chucker mode
- Oversized spindle bore eliminates needs to prep bars when running max material diameter
- Enhanced 6-axis Swiss Style Lathe at minimal investment cost
- 29 Tool Positions Standard, Optional 42: Combination of rotary tools, ID holders and turning holders
- Additional Tool Post Beside Back Spindle – Deep Hole Drilling capability up to 100 mm
- Optional Cross Rotary Tool Position – Back Spindle
- 320 mm Stroke, 70 mm when used in chucker mode
- Rapid Traverse Rate of 32 m/min – shortens idle and cycle times
- Fanuc 32i-B CNC
- Rotary Tool Beside Back Spindle