LaserSwiss – Tsugami CNC Lathe with integrated Laser(s)
Tsugami’s LaserSwiss machines combine the precision of a Swiss turning center with a fully integrated laser cutting system to improve part quality, minimize part handling, eliminate secondary operations, and accelerate production to unimaginable speeds.
The World's Leading LaserSwiss
Tsugami’s LaserSwiss machine models include a variety of 12mm, 20mm, and 32mm machines, ranging from three to seven axes. Some models feature a b-axis (where laser can be mounted), and a second laser head for welding.
- Compact, fully integrated Laser Cutting Systems with power supplies from 200W to 500W CW
- Full Swiss machining capabilities
- Laser power, frequency, pulse width, gas pressure threshold and lens focus are on-the-fly adjustable from the machine’s Fanuc control. Response time is less than 10 milliseconds.
- Through-part coolant
- Partmaker and ESPRIT programming systems can be used
- LaserSwiss components are designed and manufactured in house
Automatic part handling