LaserSwiss – Tsugami CNC Lathe with integrated Laser(s)
Tsugami’s LaserSwiss machines combine the precision of a Swiss turning center with a fully integrated laser cutting system to improve part quality, minimize part handling, eliminate secondary operations, and accelerate production to unimaginable speeds.
The World's Leading LaserSwiss
Tsugami LaserSwiss machine models include a variety of 12 mm, 20 mm and 32 mm machines, ranging from three to seven axes. Some models feature a B-axis, where the laser can be mounted, and a second laser head for welding.
All programming functions are accomplished through the CNC control. Power, frequency, pulse width, gas pressure threshold, and lens focus point are ‘on the fly’ driven from the CNC program. Response time is less than 10 milliseconds!
Use the “GET A QUOTE” button to the right to schedule a demo or request information today!
Hear what our users are saying….
“We looked at other machines that combine Swiss turning and laser cutting, but there just wasn’t really any comparison. They’ve integrated the laser so well, and the support we get is unbeatable.”
John Franchi, Principal
Northeast Laser & Electropolish
“There are other ways to run parts, but they’re not as fast or accurate. The Tsugami is very responsive.”
Dave Schell, CNC Machining Manager
“With unmatched reliability and rock solid performance, the Tsugami LaserSwiss is hands down the industry leader in LaserSwiss technology! We believe this so deeply, we have 5 of them!”
Steve Kmiec, Director of Manufacturing
- Compact, fully integrated Laser Cutting Systems with power supplies from 200W to 500W CW
- Full Swiss machining capabilities
- Laser power, frequency, pulse width, gas pressure threshold and lens focus are on-the-fly adjustable from the machine’s Fanuc control. Response time is less than 10 milliseconds.
- Through-part coolant
- Partmaker and ESPRIT programming systems can be used
- LaserSwiss components are designed and manufactured in house
Automatic part handling