TMA8F - 65 mm, 5-Axis Turn/Mill Multifunction Turning Center
A versatile, 5-Axis, Multifunction Turning Center that can perform virtually any machining trick in the book using the CAPTO C4 60 tool magazine and B-Axis tool spindle. This machine touts powerful milling capability combined with legendary Tsugami turning/drilling capability and accuracy. The TMA8F turning center represents several generations of upgrades, but remains true to its high performance, practical, all-in-one genesis.
Flexible, Precise Mill/Turn Multifunction Machine
The Tsugami TMA8F Multitasking Turning Center is the ultimate machining solution. The TMA8F is a 7-Axis Turn/Mill equipped with a 60 tool magazine and the ability to perform full 5-Axis simultaneous machining to machine complex parts complete in a compact, flexible machine tool. You can take the most complex part and perform a full range of operations: CNC milling, drilling, tapping, compound angle work, turning, boring, and threading in a single set-up.
The TMA8F turning center delivers higher precision, a large capacity tool changer (60 CAPTO C4 standard), glass scales on X/Y/Z, standard touch probe, included parts catcher, and C-axis capability in a powerful yet compact machine tool. The possibilities are endless; the 8 inch chuck allows for machining of large diameter parts while a quick change collet system can be adapted for up to 2.5 inch bar work through the spindle.
|Maximum Bar Stock||65 mm, 2.56″|
|Maximum Work Diameter||220 mm, 8.66″|
|Max Work Length||580 mm, 22.83″|
|Main Spindle Speed/Motor||5,000 rpm, 20hp|
|Sub Spindle Speed/Motor||5,000 rpm, 15hp|
|Tool Spindle Speed / Motor||20,000 rpm, 15hp|
|ATC||60 CAPTO C4 Tools Standard|
|Weight||18,739 lbs / 8,500 kg|
|Footprint: W x D x H||3,700 x 2,126 x 2,250mm / 145.7 x 83.7 x 88.6”|
- Full 5-Axis Machining Capability for complete parts
- 4GB Data Server for large surfacing programs
- High Speed Automatic Tool Changer Standard: tool-to-tool speed of 0.8 sec. Turning and milling tools with same shank size in common magazine, 60 CAPTO C4 tools standard
- Bar Capable: TMA8F works equally well with bar fed or chucked material
- Powerful Milling: 15hp built-in motor capable of milling center performance
- High Rigidity Cross Slide Structure delivers high accuracy in complex machining
- High Accuracy: Positioning repeatability is ±0.1 μm
- HP Coolant through the Tool Spindle: 1,000psi max.
- Full C-Axis Sub Spindle: finish parts complete in one operation
- Parts Catcher Standard
- Touch Probe Standard
- Glass Scales on X, Y, Z Standard
- Royal QC Collet System for Main and Sub Spindle
- Part Unloader
- Part Conveyor
- Mist Collector