TMU1R - 38 mm Multitasking Turning Center
The ultimate and most capable Swiss turn / milling multitasking turning center on the market today. Time-tested sliding headstock technology and Tsugami precision allow you to machine long, slender parts that traditional turning centers cannot. Milling capability from the tool spindle gives you the capability to make virtually any complex part. The ATC and 16-station turret combine to eliminate set-ups and changeovers, making this multifunction the perfect choice for short runs of complex parts.
Swiss Turning Precision, Multitasking CNC Milling Flexibility
The Tsugami TMU1R multitasking turning center is perhaps the most capable Swiss type lathe / multitasking turning center on the market today. This unique turning center defines Tsugami’s dedication to power, speed, accuracy, innovation, and flexibility. With a resident 60-tool ATC (118 optional) and 16-station turret, this 38 mm turning center is perfect for short runs of complex parts made complete in a single set-up.
Both main and sub spindles are identically powered, and machining performance is further enhanced by a 10,000 rpm horizontal tool spindle, mounted to B-axis. The front and rear spindles both feature full C-axis capability, and the horizontal tool spindle offers 210 degrees of positioning via the B-axis.
The TMU1R multitasking turning center delivers Tsugami excellence across the full spectrum of performance, making this multitasking Swiss machine the perfect choice for short runs of complex parts.
|Maximum Bar||38 mm / 1.5 in|
|Max Machining Length||250mm / 9.84 in|
|Main Spindle Speed/Motor||6,000 rpm, 11/ 7.5 kW|
|Back Spindle Speed/Motor||6,000 rpm, 11 / 7.5 kW|
|Tool Spindle Speed/Motor||10,000 rpm, 5.5 / 2.2 kW|
|ATC||60 Tools Standard, 118 Optional|
|Weight||18,739 lbs / 8,500 kg|
|Footprint: W x D x H||3,650 x 2,200 x 2,500 mm / 143.7 x 86.6 x 98.4”|
- Swiss Turn Benefits, Multitasking Flexibility – Sliding headstock technology enables precision machining of long, slender parts impossible on conventional turning centers coupled with ATC and 16-Station Turret for flexibility
- Identically Powered Main/Sub Spindles independent 11 / 7.5 kW motors, plus 10,000 rpm Tool Spindle speed
- Unique Tsugami “Dual Spindle” Structure maintains superior gripping power and accuracy of the workpiece
- 16 Station Turret for flexible tool storage
- 60 Tool ATC – additional storage and flexibility, milling/turning tools share same type of shank
- Enhanced Milling Capability – Horizontal Tool Spindle mounted to B-axis
- Fanuc 18i-TB Control
- 118 Tool Magazine
- Work Catcher
- Work Unloader
- Chip Conveyor
- Tool Checker
- Work Conveyor
- Mist Collector