Tsugami/Rem Sales to Demo Newest CNC Machines and cutting edge technology at PMTS 2019 – Booth #6016
February 5, 2019
Tsugami/Rem Sales, the exclusive North American importer of Precision Tsugami machine tools, announced today the details of its PMTS 2019 technology display, which features machines that have never before been exhibited at this event as well as cutting edge technologies and expert engineering solutions, such as Oscillation Cutting, MachineMetrics remote monitoring, Abile programming software, quick change tooling options, and the Tsugami SmartFlex Guide Bushing system.
Tsugami/Rem Sales will showcase the following five machine models at PMTS 2019:
- Tsugami VA2: This vertical machining center is built for high accuracy and high speed and features a space saving design as well as a three axis compact base with long Z-axis stroke and 30,000 RPM spindle. The VA2 is ideal for a wide range of CNC Milling applications.
- Tsugami M08J: This rigid, yet compact, two axis CNC lathe with a FANUC 0i-TD control features an eight inch chuck and eight station turret allowing for the completion of many machining operations from turning, drilling, boring, and thread cutting. The manual tailstock with programmable quill provides additional support for long or slender machining operations.
- Tsugami B0205-III : This 20mm, five axis machine is one of the most popular Tsugami platforms in the B0 series. This chucker convertible, opposed gang tool lathe features simultaneous machining capability and 21 tool positions.
- Tsugami SS38MH-5AX: This 38mm, sliding headstock lathe with B-axis is a chucker-convertible, high-performance automatic CNC lathe offers full 5-axis simultaneous machining with a FANUC 31i-B5 control. This machine’s backworking overlap with live tool capability allows for multiple tools in the cut and is equip with a total of 52 tools, including a 40 tool magazine, 10 tools on the back tool post, and an optional 2 tools on the deep hole drill holder.
- Tsugami B0386-III: This brand new 38mm chucker convertible Swiss type CNC lathe is capable of a 42mm machining diameter in chucker mode and touts eight live back tools as well as an extremely rigid platform.
“The Tsugami/Rem Sales PMTS display features a number of new machines and top-of-the-line technologies that will greatly benefit manufacturers across North America,” stated Michael Mugno, President, Tsugami/Rem Sales. “Our well-rounded exhibit shows something for everyone – The SS38MH-5AX offers full 5-axis machining capability, the VA2 offers precision vertical machining capability, the M08J is the perfect addition to any job shop, the B0205-III is a tried and true representation of our brand and features Oscillation Cutting technology, and the new B0386-III is capable of 42mm machining.”
Tsugami/Rem Sales will host an in-booth demonstration at the show on April 3rd at 3:30PM about Innovations in Engineering: Machines & Technologies for the Future.
All machines will perform live cutting demonstrations throughout the show, which runs from April 2-4, 2019 at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, OH.
To see the all of these Tsugami products at PMTS 2019, visit the team in booth #6016. You are also encouraged to visit the Tsugami/Rem Sales online showroom to learn more about the latest technology and offerings at: https://pmts19.mapyourshow.com/7_0/exhibitor/exhibitor-details.cfm?exhid=1054&shareguid=8DCAA201-EE87-2C1F-D60F8D38C52D1FD6
Technical Equipment (www.techequip.com) is the distributor for Tsugami machine tool sales and support in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana and will have representative available in the Tsugami/Rem Sales booth at PMTS 2019.
About Technical Equipment
Technical Equipment (http://www.techequip.com) is a division of Morris Group, Inc. The company is the exclusive distributor for Hyundai Wia, Hermle, Makino, Muratec, Index, Desktop Metals, and Tsugami in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. In addition to new machine tools, Technical Equipment provides metrology equipment, engineered solutions, replacement parts, service, and preventive maintenance. Services include financing, installation, and training.
About Tsugami/Rem Sales
Tsugami/Rem Sales (www.remsales.com) has been the exclusive North American importer of Precision Tsugami machine tools since 1978. A division of Morris Group, Inc. in Windsor, Connecticut, Rem Sales sells new Tsugami machine tools via national distribution channels and direct sales agents. Tsugami/Rem Sales also provides top of the line application engineering, service, and customer training.