|Class Type||Class Dates||Location||Course Info.|
|Maintenance Training||3/19/2018 - 3/23/2018||Rem Sales, Fullerton, CA||Customer/Distributor - CLASS FULL|
|Machine Training||4/9/2018 - 4/13/2018||Technical Equipment, Cincinnati, OH||2 Path Control|
|Machine Training||4/16/2018 - 4/20/2018||Hartwig, Irving, TX||2 Path Control|
|Maintenance Training||5/7/2018 - 5/11/2018||Rem Sales, Roselle, IL||Customer/Distributor - CLASS FULL|
|Machine Training||5/14/2018 - 5/18/2018||Rem Sales, Windsor, CT||2 Path Control|
|Machine Training||6/11/2018 - 6/15/2018||Morris Midwest, Maple Grove, MN||2 Path Control|
|Machine Training||7/9/2018 - 7/13/2018||Michigan, TBD||2 Path Control|
|Machine Training||8/13/2018 - 8/17/2018||Rem Sales, Fullerton, CA||2 Path Control|
|Maintenance Training||8/20/2018 - 8/24/2018||Rem Sales, Windsor, CT||Customer/Distributor|
|Maintenance Training||12/3/2018 - 12/7/2018||Rem Sales, Windsor, CT||Customer/Distributor|
3 Path Control: BW12, BH20/38, B038T
2 Path Control: B012/20, B0325/326, B0385, S205/206, SS207, SS26/32
Course Information: Dates and content subject to change based on participant demand. Machine training classes are designed for machine operators and programmers working on Tsugami machine tools. Maintenance training classes focus primarily on the proper service and support of Tsugami CNC machines.
- These classes are free of charge. Attendees are just responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Students must fill out and submit the class registration form at least 3 weeks prior to the class date to attend.
- For Tsugami models not listed, please fill out the registration form and include the model you would like to be trained on. REM Sales will contact you to discuss.
- Unless otherwise specified, classes begin Monday at 1 pm and conclude Friday at 12 pm to allow for travel time.
- For lodging and travel information for Windsor, CT, including discounted hotel rooms, please click here.
- Attendees should bring a scientific calculator, a notebook and laptop if you would like to follow along during Abile programming training and install the software on your computer. Attendees should be prepared to participate in classroom and hands-on training.
- Classes are subject to cancellation due to low registration volume. Rem Sales will contact registrants in the event that classes are cancelled.
For questions concerning machine programming training courses please contact Elise Vaillancourt via email at EVaillancourt@remsales.com or by calling (860) 687-3423. Or you may fill out the form below.
For questions concerning service or maintenance training please contact Samantha Heumann at SHeumann@remsales.com or by calling (860) 687-3552. Or you may fill out the form below.